Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
These little cauliflower bites are a great way to dress up cauliflower for a healthy snack or as a flavorful side dish.
- 2 tbsp black chia seeds
- 6 cups Que Pasa Thin & Crispy Sea Salt Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 large (3 lb) cauliflower, trimmed and cut into bite-size florets
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 tbsp tahini paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, combine chia seeds with 1 cup water; let stand for 45 minutes. In separate large bowl, combine crushed tortilla chips, cumin, chilli powder, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Toss cauliflower with cornstarch, then with chia seed mixture until well coated. Toss with tortilla chip mixture until evenly coated. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheets. Coat with oil spray; bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Yogurt-Tahini Dressing: Meanwhile, whisk together yogurt, 2 tbsp cilantro, tahini, lemon juice, honey, salt, cumin and 2 tbsp water.
- Drizzle cauliflower florets with dressing; sprinkle with remaining cilantro before serving.
Tip: Use any leftover cauliflower as a topping for salads.