Amp up your chip dipping experience with this addictive—and vegan—avocado aioli. It can also be used as a delicious spread for tortilla wraps or tacos.
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp plain, unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 large garlic clove
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Que Pasa Nacho Tortilla Chips, for serving
- In a small blender or food processor, combine the avocado, lime juice, yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Nicole Axworthy is a Canadian recipe developer and food photographer. She is the author of DIY Vegan, a cookbook that teaches you how to make your own vegan staples from scratch, and host of the popular food blog, A Dash of Compassion. Nicole holds a certificate in plant-based nutrition from Cornell University and the T. Colin Campbell Foundation.