This Pickled Vegetable Salad will give your party a zesty kick, combining spice, lime and pickled veggies. It’ll keep in the fridge, ready for surprise guests.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 2 cups
- Spicy Level: low
- Serve with Blue Que Pasa Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 cups very small cauliflower florets
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2 thin carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
1. Stir vinegar with lime juice, sugar and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in cauliflower, jalapenos, celery, carrots and onion. Return to a boil and remove from heat. Cool completely.
2. Transfer to a container with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate for up to a week. Drain and serve with chips.