Take your fiesta to the next level with this stacked tortilla pie! Makes one 9” round pie.
- 4 cups Que Pasa Artisan Hand Cut Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups grated cheese (cheddar and/or Monterey Jack)
- 1 cup black beans (rinsed canned)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line the bottom of a 9” spring form pan with non-stick paper. Using half of each ingredient, place a layer of tortilla chips, cheese beans, tomatoes, pepper, red onion, cilantro and jalapeño. Repeat a second layer with remaining half of ingredients.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!